There is a little of everything to satisfy your cravings for shopping in Hanoi. You will find many antique shops along Hang Khay and Trang Tien Streets selling silver ornaments, jewelry, and porcelain. Silk shops are found on Hang Gai Street in the Old Quarter. And Ao Dai dresses can be tailored around the corner from Hang Gai along Luong Van Can Street.
Where to buy luxury things in Hanoi:
Boutique shops and cheap items in Hanoi:
Local markets in Hanoi:
Top Local Markets
- Dong Xuan Market is about 1 km from Hoan Kiem Lake. It is a 3-story building with hundreds of stalls. As the wholesale biggest market in Hanoi and founded in 1889, travelers can find almost any everyday goods.
- Buoi Market is famous for special goods of ornamental trees and pets. It's on the corner of Hoang Hoa Tham and Lac Long Quan Streets.
- Hom Market is great to buy fabric if you plan to have clothes tailored. It's located at the corner of Hue and Tran Xuan Soan Streets.
- West Market is close to the West Lake located in a small alley in To Ngoc Van Street. It's only open on Saturdays from 9 AM - 12 noon and sells products of food and hand-made craft. Visitors to the 100m2 market are mainly foreigners.
Top Night Markets
- Quang Ba Night Flower Market
- Hanoi Night Market opens from 6 PM - 11 PM every Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays. It spreads across Hang Dao, Hang Duong, Hang Ngang, Hang Giay, Hang Buom, Luong Ngoc Quyen, Ta Hien, Ma May, and Dao Duy Tu Streets creating a crowded walking street on the weekend. Visitors can buy handicrafts, souvenirs, and taste traditional foods.
Local Souvenirs in Hanoi:
Shopping Food and Drink in Hanoi:
© Written by itourvn.com team