Ho Chi Minh City is an extraordinary metropolis where you can find all the things that satisfy your interests and passion. Today, a new attraction is revealed for the art lovers who want to find out somewhere for taking a bunch of photos, watching plenty of 3D artworks. It is definitely the 3D Art Museum in Ho Chi Minh city - Artinus 3D Gallery.
Mon-Fri: 9 AM to 6 PM
Sat-Sun: 9 AM to 8 PM
However, the museum will stop check-in after 5 PM (weekdays) and 7 PM (weekends).
The 3D Artinus Gallery is open every day, even during Vietnam public holidays. And if you feel hungry or need some refreshments while visiting the museum, you can go out for a while and come back visiting without having to buy another ticket.
The priority ticket is for kids of kindergarten; students of primary, secondary and high schools in a group of 10 and above; the disabled; the elder people (more than 60 years old).
The most convenient means of transportation to get the 3D Artinus Gallery is by taxi. The museum is about 6 km far from the city center. It will take you around VND 90,000 to get there by taxi.
Roadmap from the city center to 3D Museum
The Artinus 3D Art Museum in Ho Chi Minh City was officially opened in 2015. The museum’s address is 02 - 04, Street No.9, Him Lam New Urban Area, Tan Phong Ward, District 7. The 3D Artinus Gallery city covers an area of up to 4,000 square meters.
This 3D Art Museum in Ho Chi Minh City is home to hundreds of paintings by 15 artists from Korean. The diverse 3D world in Artinus gallery is considered to be as impressive as many other famous 3D museums in the world. The 3D paintings are made primarily from lacquer, painted directly on the wall and designed at a reasonable height, which will give visitors a sense of visual deception.
Read also: The best museums in Ho Chi Minh City!
The Gate of 3D Artinus Gallery
Explore Ho Chi Minh City in a local way with us!
The 3D museum has 9 zones designed in 9 different themes including:
1. Animal Zone: You can experience 3D art with special animals living in the underwater world such as sharks, whales, dolphins, etc.
2. Aqua Zone: You can take interesting pictures with animals that are often inaccessible like bear, cheetah, lion,...
3. Masterpiece Zone: You can find many artworks from the most famous and well-known painters in the world such as Van Gogh, Botticelli, Michelangelo, Munch, etc.
4. Vietnam Zone: The Vietnam Zone is designed in the middle of the 3D Artinus Gallery with many paintings of famous destinations and wonders in Vietnam.
5. Egypt Adventure Zone: In this zone, the image of Egypt appears in a mystical way.
Egypt Adventure Zone
6. Fantasy Zone: This zone allows you to indulge in your teenage dreams.
7. Giant Zone: In this giant world, you can find yourself sitting in the hands of a giant Kingkong or suddenly being chased by a cat or a baby.
8. Strange House: Many strange things appears in this house. You can see anyone but yourself in the mirror.
9. Love Zone: This is an ideal place for you to capture the special memories on occasions such as birthdays, Christmas, Halloween, etc.
See more art museums in Ho Chi Minh city!
The 3D Art Museum in Ho Chi Minh City is really an interesting place for you and family. Before visiting the museum, prepare a fully charged camera or smartphone because you can’t help taking photos when being here.
Get a free quote from a top-rated travel insurance brand:
© Written by Minh Anh for itourvn.com